Hyundai MNSOFT aims to be the
“Global Leader in Vehicle Infotainment,”
leading the way for the technology and culture of future automobile industry.
Hyundai MNSOFT is expanding its global market from OEM navigation solutions to vehicle connectivity services.
With its outstanding technologies, diverse contents and services, and vehicle-optimized solutions in the GIS·LBS field,
we contribute to the development of vehicle infotainment.
Since our foundation in 1998, we have been innovating in the field of vehicle infotainment with unwavering passion and creative thinking.
- Incorporated into the Hyundai Motor Group
- Participated in the development of the “Mozen” telematics GIS system for Hyundai Motor Group
- Launched the “SpeedNavi GINI” navigation software
- Provided digital map for navigation systems in Hyundai Motor Group
- Acquired the ISO9001 certification for the first in the domestic mapping company
- Established as MANDO MAPNSOFT, Inc.
- Received the “2009 Master Consumer Confidence of Korea Brand Award” by the Korea Brand Management Association for “GINI” navigation software
- Launched the “GINI 3D” for 3D navigation software
- Established a branch office in Beijing, China
- First run of the “Lovemeter” CSR program
- Ranked in Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2007
- Changed the company name to M&SOFT, Inc.
- Launched the “SpeedNavi” global navigation software
- Won the Presidential Award in the Quality Award for database
- Acquired the ISO27001 international certification for information security management systems
- Launched the “GINI Next” navigation software
- Began the “mappy” service for mobile navigation
- Acquired “CMMI Level 3” (Capability Maturity Model Integration) certification for software development
- Developed and supplied OEM navigation software for Hyundai Motor Group
- Established a branch office in Detroit, North America
- Established a branch office in Irvine, North America
- Established a branch office in Eschborn, Europe
- Established a joint venture in Beijing, China
- Launched the “Softman” vehicle infotainment device
- Changed the company name to HYUNDAI MNSOFT, Inc.
- Established a 16,000 km HD Map for the motorways in Korea
- Opened a branch office in Dubai, Middle East
- Launched a map data platform ‘Playmap’
- Developed HD Map technology using drones
- Established a branch office in Hyderabad, India
- Established a branch office in Sydney, Australia
Our vision is to be a company that specializes in future-oriented, customer-friendly vehicle infotainment. It is in our name, which networks “M” (for map, motor, mobile, and mate) and “Soft” (for softness and service).
|Headquarter||[Domestic] 74, Wonhyo-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea|
|Europe||[Germany] Mergenthaleralle 79-81, 65760 Eschborn|
|North America||[USA] 220 Technology Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA, 92618|
|China||[China] L204, 18, Zhichun Avenue, Haidian District, Beijing 北京市海淀知春路甲18|
|Australia||[Australia] Suite M2, 394 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park NSW, 2113|
|India||[India] Level1, Unit2, Salapuria Sattva, Knowledge City, Sy. No. 83/1, Plot No. 2, Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg Village, Hitech City, Hyderabad – 500081|
a better future
“Together for a better future” is our vision, representing Hyundai Motor Group’s firm commitment to the highest customer satisfaction, as well as qualitative growth. Our resource circulating business structure generates synergy among business sectors – especially automobiles, steel and construction – and creates new value by bringing innovation to customers’ lives in diverse ways. With respect for people and the environment, Hyundai Motor Group will pursue further growth in a way befitting a world leading enterprise.Go to Hyundai Motor Group